Trademark Colossal 25-Inch Heavy Duty Machete with Nylon Sheath Review

Trademark Colossal 25-Inch Heavy Duty Machete with Nylon Sheath
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First of all, there is nothing Colossal about this guy. I read the specs before I bought it, but still thought it would be bigger. The thing reminds me more of a Katana or Scimatar than anything. And it came dull as all hell. That being said, after I put an edge on it it's not bad. I actualy like the size now given it's shape. it will be good for back packing. It will not replace my favorate proven machete by any means, but it is not bad at all. For only 15 bucks, you could do a lot worse.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Trademark Colossal 25-Inch Heavy Duty Machete with Nylon Sheath

This colossal machete has 25 inches of overall length for maximum brush cutting. Due to this length, the blade is capable of a tremendous shearing force with a good swing. A reinforced nylon sheath is also included.

Buy NowGet 42% OFF

Click here for more information about Trademark Colossal 25-Inch Heavy Duty Machete with Nylon Sheath

0 comments:

Post a Comment