Ichigo Tensa Bankai Cutting Moon 68" Sword Review

Ichigo Tensa Bankai Cutting Moon 68 Sword
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Though I can not say I am an avid sword collector, I can say this sword not only met, but surpassed my expectations - especially for the price. The shipping was top-notch, and expedient. One question I had was if the hand guard was also metal, and it is. The blade is standard steel, and painted black. It's weight is 4.5 lbs, and the handle is well-wrapped, as playing around with it has not affected the wrapping in the slightest. The chain in the back also does not feel like a "cheap imitation." If you're a fan of bleach as I am, and you're even contemplating this sword, you really should give it a shot. It's a great buy for the money, and it's guaranteed to wow your friends, especially if they are under 5'8" (the length of the sword). Hope this review helps!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ichigo Tensa Bankai Cutting Moon 68" Sword

This Ichigo Tensa Bankai sword is 68" with a amazing Black Blade With Handle has Metal Chain. Blade featuring High carbon steel this is truly a one-of-a-kind piece, a must-have for any Anime fan, comes sharpened!

Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Click here for more information about Ichigo Tensa Bankai Cutting Moon 68" Sword

0 comments:

Post a Comment