Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I did not buy this knife from Amazon, but I just want to let everybody know how good this knife is. This knife looks exactly like Smith&Wesson version but is HALF the price! AS-8 steel is absolutely awesome! I took this knife with me on my ice fishing trip and it did everything I wanted it to do! Ice digging, frozen soil digging, wood sticks sharpening, wood splitting-everything was done with absolutely no damage to the blade. Sure, usage of this knife is somewhat limited due to size and double edge, but come on, this is a BOOT knife, not a big ass chopper! And for being a BOOT knife this is just amazing value and craftmanship.
Click Here to see more reviews about: United Cutlery Combat Commander Boot Knife with Shoulder Sheath, Black
For fast, reliable protection whenever you need it, this United Cutlery boot knife offers excellent concealment and strength in one small package. The shoulder harness lets you be prepared for almost anything with this menacing, black double-edged, AUS8 stainless steel blade. The handle is constructed from injection molded impact resistant TPR with a brass lanyard sleeve.
0 comments:
Post a Comment