Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this kubaton. It's discreet and something that allows me to feel just a little bit safer. I have it in my hand any time I go for a walk in my inner-city neighborhood or run errands or enter/exit shopping centers and stores. It's a part of my keychain so it's discreet and due to the blunt end, it's something I'm even able to travel with through airports. I feel it offers me an added element of self-defense in a low-key way and by carrying it I signal to others that I'm in control of my circumstances as much as possible. I have had this on my keychain for 2 years now and it looks just like it did when I first purchased it. Just ordered my sister one. Very happy with this purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Silver Kubatons - Flat - Silver
Kubotans are highly accessible, durable, and effective self defense weapons. They can be used for stabilizing your fist, applying pressure to sensitive parts of an assailants body, or gaining leverage on an assailants wrist or fingers. These Kubotans are made of aluminum. The end of these kubotans is flat, should you feel the need to be extremely blunt.
Click here for more information about Silver Kubatons - Flat - Silver
0 comments:
Post a Comment