Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have no idea how the price on this knife continues to stay so low, but it's a gorgeous knife and well worth the money. Other knives I've bought near this price range have a tendency to rattle where the blade and handle meet (because the blade is loose), but this one is solid through and through. The rubber handle also makes it easy to hold on to even when your hands are wet.
The heft on this is wonderful, and it comes out of the sheath looking intimidating. I haven't had the chance to really try and destroy it, but with normal use it's held up well these past six months. It's not quite as sharp as I'd like when it arrives, but you can fix that quickly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Pig Sticker Bowie Knife
This knife is constructed with a 440 stainless steel 10" blade with sharp serrations on the backside of the blade and a rubber handle curved perfectly for a no slip grip. Also, this knife features a stainless steel guard and pommel and an included impact resistant sheath for easy carrying. 15" overall.
Click here for more information about The Pig Sticker Bowie Knife
0 comments:
Post a Comment