Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)One of the most unique and beautiful swords I have seen for sale. I love the white cord wrapped around the handle and the lack of a tsuba(hand guard) really makes it stand out. The scabbard contains a small knife called a kozuka, which is basically a letter opener(no really, I'm serious). The blade is extremely sharp and looks exquisite when cleaned. I can't really think of anything negative about this sword, just buy it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Musashi Handmade Zetsurin Samurai Katana Sword Sharp
This is the fully mounted Shira-Saya featuring a mini tanto fitted into the side of the scabbard. The blade of the sword has been constructed from high carbon steel with a Maru lamination. The Koi-guchi has been made from bull horn. On the side of the Saya is a holster holding a mini Tanto.
Click here for more information about Musashi Handmade Zetsurin Samurai Katana Sword Sharp
0 comments:
Post a Comment