Expandable Self Defense Baton 21 Inch Black Review

Expandable Self Defense Baton 21 Inch Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this from BiTech. Not top quality, but excellent value for the price paid. Easily snaps out with a quick flick. Stays out. Rock solid. Won't bend with normal use. Needs a good bang on the ground to make it retract again.
7.5 inches when retracted. Unlike the stock photo, three pieces expand from the outer shell, not two.
I bought this for self-defense against dogs (hopefully, never humans, but I've got it if I need it) when walking. It will certainly serve that purpose. Long enough to try and "shove it down their throat" as they approach. If that fails, a few good whacks will send them running. Whack them hard enough and I expect you'll break bones.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Expandable Self Defense Baton 21 Inch Black

Featuring a solid deep black finish, this Expandable baton is just what you need when a dire situation arises! When collapsed this will be a nice convenient portable length so its easy to have it on you at all times. Made of extendable steel for the baton, it has a textured handle surface to give you a comfortable sure grip. Comes with a heavy duty nylon sheath included. 21 inches overall length when fully extended.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Expandable Self Defense Baton 21 Inch Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment