Kubaton (Short) Yawara/self-defense Keychain (Polymer) Review

Kubaton (Short) Yawara/self-defense Keychain (Polymer)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Buyer Beware!
I bought this because the ad and description stated that it's made of polymer and had a pocket clip. What I got instead was an aluminum kubaton with NO pocket clip. Looks similar to the picture but the middle portion of the one I received has tighter spirals not unlike a screw threading. It did have a keyring as pictured. If I'd have known it was aluminum, I would've bought the one that costs 1/3 of this. I emailed the vendor, so I'll leave an update on how they do to make this right.
Update:
Vendor refunded the purchase immediately - no questions asked. At least they owned up to their error and I hope they correct the description soon. It's nice to see that there are still vendors out there with good business ethics, so they are - still - worth doing business with.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kubaton (Short) Yawara/self-defense Keychain (Polymer)

Kubatons are an EXTREMELY effective method of "leveling the playing field" when attacked by a larger or stronger opponent.This is a great, very inexpensive gift to give to your whole familyThey are extremely easy to use and are a non-lethal means of defending yourself. The Kubotan is designed to be used against bony surfaces, soft tissue and nerve points. It is effective because of the temporary paralysis or extreme pain it causes. Even for those without experience in a martial art, the Kubotan provides an inexpensive and easily learned method of self defense.The Kubotan increases the power of any strike. It is not necessary to waste time or miss an opportunity by trying to be overly precise. A sharp strike to a bony part of the body will encourage an assailant to stop his attack. The most basic applications involve striking or poking vulnerable areas of the body with the Kubotan. Generally speaking, swinging strikes work better against bony surfaces while fleshy areas are more susceptible to pokes and jabs with the ends of the Kubotan. With this concept in mind, a person avoids the confusion and frustration of trying to remember specific strikes for specific targets. Instead, one simply remembers to strike bones and poke soft tissue and pressure points. There is no wrong strike. Just hit as hard as you can the closest body part. Light WeightExtremely high strength polymer. Much lighter than aluminum Kubatons.High StrengthWe hammered the tapered Kubatons through 1/2" plywood and it didn't even mark them up.Better FitThese Kubatons have a textured matte finish that will look better much longer. Also, the key ring end has a slight dish shape to better contour to your thumb.Quality Ring and ClipThe key rings on our tapered and blunt ended Kubatons are nickel plated and larger (1 3/8" diameter) than others out there. The pen clip on the stylus is also a very high quality (made in USA) clip that is plated for long life.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Kubaton (Short) Yawara/self-defense Keychain (Polymer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment