Twin Ninja Rainbow Sword Set with Sheath Review

Twin Ninja Rainbow Sword Set with Sheath
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought one of these from Budk on sale for $9.. hey, for 9 bucks who cares if it's junk. Far from the truth. I was astounded by how high quality of steel it is. It holds an edge better than most $25 machettes I've perchased, and yet is not fragile- it has a great amount of springyness. It is light enough to comfortably cary on hikes, heavy enough to chop firewood for the campfire, and pointed enough to be a good self defense weapon against wild animals. The colorfull finish wont come off unless scraped by another peice of metal or rock. Everyone that saw it loved it. The only negative about it is the wrapped handle is uncomfortable after some chopping, and the twine slips off, but it is worth it to modify this sword, either wrap the twine with some electrical tape to stop slipage, or affix wooden slates to the handle. I still talk about how great of a buy it was. I went to Budk to endorse it as it is an underappreciated great product (and buy a new one, mine was stolen). I was greatly disapointed that they stopped selling them! I guess pubecent dragonslayers arent interested in a beautifull sword, they want Gragnak the Destroyer :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Twin Ninja Rainbow Sword Set with Sheath


Twin black ninja swords 18" and 26". Two in 1 sheath.
Full tang 26" & 16" stainless steel swords
Nylon sheath with shoulder harness

These are so cool! This two piece set features stainless steel blades treated with rainbow titanium oxide coating. Not only is it rust free, but it is also unique. Full tang and wrapped in black nylon. Your collection probably does not have any rainbow blades. It should!
The nylon pouch is not only functional but it efficiently fits two blades in a tight and sturdy compartment for each. Shoulder harness included! Black nylon.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Twin Ninja Rainbow Sword Set with Sheath

0 comments:

Post a Comment