Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The Swords when they arrived they looked nice but within a few Strokes of hitting them together like you are supposed to the wooden handle seperated from the pvc pipe holding one of the foam blades. I reglued the one using Gorilla glue and it held fine. A few days later the other one also seperated as they are only glued together. I reglued that one and things were working again. I now have to reglue them as the foam has come off the pvc piping and that needs to be reglued to that.
They are nice quality and would work great as practice swords if only the glue would hold. I was with my sons as they used them and the problems came with just general use nothing that should have caused them to fall apart like they did.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Set of 2 Foam Padded Training Swords Shinai Bokken New
This is a foam padded training sword set. The blade of the sword is dense red foam. The guard of the sword is a stiff foam ring. The handle of the sword is light wood, with a contoured grip that perfectly fits the hand.
Click here for more information about Set of 2 Foam Padded Training Swords Shinai Bokken New
0 comments:
Post a Comment