Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The picture and description do not really give you a clue as to the sheer size of this knife. I am about 6'5", with bear paws for hands, and even I was intimidated by it! the blade itself beautiful, curving inwards to a wicked point. It does not come sharpened, and anybody who has worked with Damascus steel can tell you that it takes time and effort to get it to a razor edge, but that it will hold that edge for longer than any other type of metal.
By the way, that eye-shaped bit of gold shown in the picture? That is solid, raised on both size, and really does make it look like the knife is staring you down.
If it had come pre-sharpened, this knife would have earned 5 stars from me. As is, I am very satisfied with this purchase, and would buy from them again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Damascus Blade Hunting Knife
Damascus Blade Stag Hunter18" Overall
Click here for more information about Damascus Blade Hunting Knife
0 comments:
Post a Comment