Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this baton to use during the police academy. I didn't want to shell out $70+ for an ASP. At initial glance the baton felt great, in fact it felt just as solid as an ASP. The 2nd bag I struck (yes the 2nd soft bag), the baton bent at a 45 degree angle and rendered it useless. There were a few others in the academy with the same baton. All of us bent them. The ASP's hold up much better, they must be made with better steel. Don't take any shortcuts with a baton, you will end up spending more in the long run like I did.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Night Watchman 26" Impact Baton
Fast Release-Made of black steel,26 inch long- these retractable batons are a great self defense weapon. Comfortablepadded handle helps prevent slippage. Black nylon sheath with belt loop included.
Click here for more information about Night Watchman 26" Impact Baton
0 comments:
Post a Comment