Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)If I had to pick a survival knife based on price, value, and what it's capable of doing, I gladly choose my Ka-Bar Heavy Bowie. This is an excellent knife for the money!
I don't find it all that heavy, although, some folks might. (just personal preference). This knife is very (VERY) sharp right out of the box, very well-balanced, and a very tough Kraton handle, which is molded to your hand.
I have used mine for splitting firewood, chopping, and just about anything else. With a very thick 1/4" blade, it splits most campfire wood fairly easily! It even makes fairly easy work with "wet" wood. I bring this knife on EVERY hike, and it's my main survival blade.
Comes with a REALLY nice sheath! Which is tough as nails, too!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ka-Bar 2-1276-5 Short Heavy Bowie Knife
Extra-thick blades measuring .236" (6 mm) makes this knife really tough.Use for chopping, digging, cutting, and other tough applications.Leather/Cordura sheath included.
Click here for more information about Ka-Bar 2-1276-5 Short Heavy Bowie Knife
0 comments:
Post a Comment