Legend of Zelda Replica Sword Review

Legend of Zelda Replica Sword
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is an excellent sword. It isn't worth anymore than 40 dollars but, it is still good none the less. The blade is excellent. I have one and it passed the flex test. It is light and easy to swing. There is one major flaw that keeps it from being kicked into the realm of functionality. The handle. It is VERY weak. It has a rat tail tang with all of the weight placed on a somewhat crude weld. If you have some skill in welding and heat treating, you can make this a very awesome sword. It would just be a matter of widening that rat-tail tang (the metal from the blade that extends into the handle) If functionality isn't an issue, then, I would recommend it. Since I love functionality, I only give it 4 stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Legend of Zelda Replica Sword



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Legend of Zelda Replica Sword

0 comments:

Post a Comment