Leather Medieval Sword Frog for Long Swords and Rapiers Review

Leather Medieval Sword Frog for Long Swords and Rapiers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
!!Any other sword is too big!!
I ordered 2 of these after seeing them 'Frequently Bought' with another Sword I was purchasing. Since I was getting 2 swords I figured, I'd get 2 Frogs as well, Big Mistake. The Frogs do not adjust and actually do not fit either sword I purchased that were both 'Frequently Bought' with them. The frogs are of good quality material, and since they don't look too professional, that's just about all they have going for them. If you buy a RAPIER they might be okay for a cheap fix, but nothing else. Do yourself the favor and buy something that is adjustable, and even something that looks better. It would cost me more money to return these items then it would to keep them, so I am stuck with them. Hope this helps you like it would have me.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Leather Medieval Sword Frog for Long Swords and Rapiers

This the Medieval Long Sword Leather Frog.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Leather Medieval Sword Frog for Long Swords and Rapiers

0 comments:

Post a Comment