Wushu Competition Straightsword Review

Wushu Competition Straightsword
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For the money, I can't complain too bitterly. The blade is diamond cross section only on the top half, the last third of the blade is paper thin and way too floppy. Had I known this I'd have gotten a different sword. The steel seems to be of reasonable quality but the pommel and grip are subject to loosening (an easy fix). I really should have known that any blade this inexpensive would not be terribly good but I had expected a stiffer blade which is why I had purchased the diamond section blade. Were the blade thicker and stiffer, I'd have been very happy as it really is quite inexpensive. It isn't a bad buy as long as you realize the blade will be paper thin and you expect that.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wushu Competition Straightsword

The international governing body for Chinese Martial Arts competition, the International Wushu Federation (IWuF), has established standards for swords in competition. This line of Competition Swords meets those standards. The hollow ground blade design strengthens the spine of the blade while keeping the tip flexible. This makes for a light, yet sturdy weapon with a balance that's ideal for competition or every day practice. Each weapon comes with a special tag that certifies that they have met the rigorous new standards for competition. Straightsword uses a flattened-diamond blade design. Comes in 9 sizes each for men and women to ensure a perfect fit. Comes with a scabbard and a canvas carrying bag.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wushu Competition Straightsword

0 comments:

Post a Comment