Elite Double Sword Display Stand Review

Elite Double Sword Display Stand
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It would have been nice to review this item but I never received it. Instead I was surprised by Eiffel tower dagger?!?
And on top of all this I couldn't return it for replacement. Only for refund. The reason for that I did not understand.
I can see the product still selling on the site. Why can I get it?

Click Here to see more reviews about: Elite Double Sword Display Stand

This stand can hold 2 swords at a time. With its deep black lacquered finish and its red velvet lined holders you will see why this stand is elite. The Masahiro logo detail has been added to the stand upping its elite status. Your sword will look amazing resting in this one of a kind stand.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Elite Double Sword Display Stand

0 comments:

Post a Comment