Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wanted to like this game, as the movie is one of my all-time favorites, but no matter how I tried, I just couldn't honestly say this game is good. It's rather awful, namely due to the horrible camera angles/controls, which are severely limited and serve more to frustrate than help, especially when you can't see where you're going to jump.
Some have said that "Enter the Matrix" could have used more time planning, but compared to "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," "Enter the Matrix" seems close to perfect. To anyone following this game, "CTHD's" release date was delayed numerous times, and usually that's a sign of a bad game in need of fixing. Having played a few of its levels thus far, it clearly needs refinement in almost all its elements. The moves aren't fluid, and the game just plain lacks the grace of the film. Playing "Matrix," I felt like I was part of the movie, inhabiting its world, but playing "CTHD," I'm left longing to see the movie. The camera angles are the worst part of the game -- when in certain positions/places, your view is severely limited, and no amount of trying to change the camera angle helps -- sometimes, such as when you're on a small ledge, you can't use the camera at all. Given all the delays, Ubi Soft should have come with a game worthy of being paired with the movie, but unfortunately, all we get is a rather flimsy game that needed more time in the planning stages. It's a broken bone or bruise on the face that is the "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" film. (for gamers, there's hopefully always a new Tenchu to look forward to.)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon takes you into 19th-century China as you live the adventures depicted in the incredible martial arts classic!
Click here for more information about Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
0 comments:
Post a Comment