Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like the handle. The blade is a little thin; however, for the money, it is a nice looking conversation piece. To get a heavy sword expect to pay at least $300.00. So, for 10% of that price, I am very happy. I would not call the blade flimsy. And the Sword is not cheap looking. Simply to say, don't be unrealistic for the price on Amazon.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Legendary William Wallace Sword
The double-handed sword, almost four and a half feet long, has a leather covered handle to provide leverage necessary to wield the weapon at close quarters. It has a solid brass finished hilt. This sword has real black leather on the handle and on the blade. 52" Overall In Length Comes with the leather Sheath
Click here for more information about Legendary William Wallace Sword
0 comments:
Post a Comment