Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My sisters and my girl friends got this for me for my birthday, and it completely blew my mind. It looked great in the pictures, and I knew the hilt was crazy long, but the thing in real life is truly astonishing!
It's obviously constructed to be just a replica, and not real use, since the blade is kinda flimsy looking, but it is very well made, and beautiful. It's longer than 6 feet which is crazy! Careful moving the thing around from room to room. I whacked a light on a low ceiling the sword is so long.
I also love the attention to detail on the sword. The crosspiece reflects the design from the Advent Children version, which is a major thing for me, because it makes the sword 'authentic' to me.
I feel that a true fan will not be disappointed with the sword. But someone who knows a lot about swords (which I don't) might be, I wouldn't know.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Final Fantasy FF7 Massive 78" Steel Sephiroth Masumane Samurai Katana Sword
Up for sale is a brand new exact replica of the Odachi sword used by Sephiroth from the video game Final Fantasy 7, the CGI movie Advent Children, and Kingdom of Hearts. This massive and unique sword is called an Odachi, and measured at 78" overall long. This sword features a 50" blade that is solidly made with stainless steel. The blade is slightly sharpened. The sword is great to see and even better to hold in your hands. This would make a perfect gift for video game and animation weapon collectors.
0 comments:
Post a Comment