Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Having a back ground in stage combat I have over the years worked with different swords from highland steel, henwai, and of course starfire swords LTD. I have seen a short demo on another site concerning this sword brand...and only after seeing it listed here on Amazon did I purchase it. It is a nice looking stage combat sword.... I have not used it as of yet in a full blown performance as of yet. But have tested it out with a mild light hearted tapping using the flat block of a starfire sword to test it out... this short sword tends to nick rather easy, and the guard chips. Perhaps it would do better against it's own sword line... after such a mild use of Steel on Steel... which is what would happen in a stage combat fight... and having it nick so readily.... I am a bit hesitant to use it for anything more than show.(So did I purchase a Stage steel wall hanger???) PLUS, for a stage combat sword (STAGE STEEL) it does in fact have blund edged until you get to the point! the sword line has a POINT. if your going to sell to the stage combat community, how about...oh I don't know... rounding off the freaking point? Now I have to safe the sword (Round off the point myself) that I purchased that is suppossed to be made for stage combat and stage combat standards.... thanks alot. Not to be too critical, but this is very important. IF the company that makes these listens to feed back on the product. please consider the design of the swords and maybe tweaking them a bit to stage combat standards? Thank you.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Stage Steel Single-Handed Short Sword
Blade is 1-1/4" wide and 16" long. Overall length is 22" (no sheath)
Click here for more information about Stage Steel Single-Handed Short Sword
0 comments:
Post a Comment