Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this knife for my fiance as she was looking for a pocket knife to carry with her. I own a first production run of this exact knife and have never had a problem with it. It opens smoothly, I can easily do it with one hand, and locks securely. It's also easy to close one handed, though if you aren't careful, the serrated part of the blade at the bottom and bite your thumb. The belt clip is very sturdy, too. I've carried in my pocket nearly every day since I got it and it's never even loosened. The pictures don't do this knife justice. It's a big, intimidating blade and a firm handle to grip. Even the urban camo is awesome. It's sort of a dull matte coloring, so it's not too high profile. The only problem I ever had with this knife is that it discolors for seemingly no reason. It looks like rust, but it's definitely not. I thought originally that this was just because it was getting old, but I bought an S&W karambit with the urban camo design and it had already discolored within 3 days. This was disheartening, but these knives are so intense looking that the slight discoloration does little to distract from that.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Smith & Wesson SWFLCS HRT Urban Camo Serrated Recurve Clip Point Knife
Features a 3.71 in. blade of 440C steel with black camo titanium coating, and a 5.03 in. handle in black camo anodized stainless steel. Includes pocket clip. Weighs 6.10 ozs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment