J44 ASALGY Grey Aluminum Chain Mail Shirt Review

J44 ASALGY Grey Aluminum Chain Mail Shirt
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Looks good, but the rings started falling out of the bag on the first day. I could not locate where they came from and I wore the mail only once. It is very light and easy to wear all day. for the money you will be hard pressed to find low cost alu chainmail. Pluses - light weight, no maintnenance (oil etc), no rust, low cost, looks good. Minus - Rings fall out and bend easily, one size fits all.. I would recommend this again as the price to value was good.

Click Here to see more reviews about: J44 ASALGY Grey Aluminum Chain Mail Shirt

"Grey Aluminum Chain Mail Shirt with half sleeves, 35" with leather trim. Coif sold seperately."

Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Click here for more information about J44 ASALGY Grey Aluminum Chain Mail Shirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment